Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Like Father, Like Son


Never have I met two people more alike than these two men. I've heard of children being like their parents but the resemblance is uncanny with Danny and his father.Their physical features don't favor as much as their personalities and "quirks" do. Cindy and I often swap stories and similarities between our loving husbands but the thing that stands out to us most are their hearts. Danny and his father are two of the most kind, compassionate, giving people I've ever had the privilege to know. Always willing to help anyone in need, with a smile on their face.
As I age I can hear parts of my mother come out in me but not nearly as much as Danny does with his father. What I do love seeing is the relationship that Ray has with Cindy. After being married over 30 years they are still very much in love with one another and it is evident. I look forward to growing old with Danny. I can't wait to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary - still as in love as we are today.

Oh, and PS - Merry Christmas... ;)
Until Then...

No comments: