He put on his dental glasses and she said "Why do you wear those?" he said: "because I want to look like a dork!"
She said: "Uh, that isn't nice! You're not suppose to call names..." lol.
Cold busted the dentist.
She didn't know (and still doesn't) that she got a shot. Here she was getting numbed up.

Doesn't she look happy?
She was only in the chair for an hour and afterward, she got to got Sonic to get a hot fudge milk shake. Then, we got to go to Kroger to get a few last-minute grocery items.
After the shake that was "too hard to drink" I had to snap a picture of her. No, there is nothing in her moth. She's still that swollen... She kept telling me that her lips "felt fat"... =)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great trip to the dentist. I can just see her asking all those questions :)
Ninny
Post a Comment