Sunday, February 24, 2008

Danny and Patrick and Amber

We took the kids to see The Spiderwick Chronicles this weekend. For the record, it was a good movie for tweens, but age ranges 4-8, not so much. Molly got freaked out a time or two (even almost crying a few times) while Caitlin and Riley were huddled up together intensely in a little ball peering through their fingers.
While we were waiting to get our two large popcorns and Coke Zero's, Danny and I noticed the most darling little cut-out of a bride and groom. I forced him to take a few pictures with me. I think you'll agree, he'd make a pretty bride! Too bad on OUR wedding day, I was the one in
white...
I think Danny and McDreamy will have the most wonderful life. Patrick's not really my type though...I prefer those with long scruffy beards and deep hazel eyes.

No comments: