Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Biggest Loser

A few months ago Danny and I embarked upon a weight-loss journy with 50 of our co-workers. We decided to start our own version of "The Biggest Loser" to run from January to April. Bi-weekly we all meet to weigh-in and see how far we've come. I am proud to tell you that my husband, THE...Danny Howell...has lost 27lbs to date. Can you believe that?? Why am I writing about this, you ask... Today, he got on the scale...and he's down another 11 lbs. I actually cursed AT him when he got on... cause he just "knew he'd gained"... and he was DOWN .... ELEVEN.... POUNDS!
So, I started looking through pictures and I can honestly see a difference in his appearance! If I'm being truthful, I didn't notice he had gained any weight. I always thinks he looks terrific. I can see his weight-loss now...especially when you compare them to these pictures! Take a look for yourself and tell me what you think............

ALRIGHT... Now that you've seen the before pic taken in Oct... Now, take a look at these "afters"

I think he looks fantastic!!! I'm especially loving this hair-free face! I've never seen him like this and I am in love with the new look! OMG what a STUD...











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the well deserved accomplishments.

Ninny