Ladies and Gentleman:
I introduce to you the Wonder Twins - Caitlin and Michiah
Their powers include (but are not limited to):
Leaping tall swing sets in a single bound...
X-Ray vision...
Flying like Super-Man
Laser eye sight
The strength of 10 tweens
...and - oh yeah - complete and utter AWESOMENESS!!!!!!
"WHY DO THAT TO YOUR CHILDREN".... some ask...
"Ahh, why the heck not"... their totally awesome mother replied.
It's summertime, it's awesome, and the girls love it.
I think they're super cute and I love hearing them say "I'm so awesome, Momma"
You know - the way I see it - they're going to have slef-esteem issues soon enough. Caitlin will be 9 Monday and she already thinks she's a teenager. We've had the "I'm fat" conversation with them both - even this very evening! I want them to know how great they are before they get to that "more mature" stage. They both have pretty good self-esteem now and I want them to keep it that way. If having a little pink hair gives them that edge - I say "Let them be pink!"




*I also want to mention that I pinked Molly's hair with a temporary dye but it didn't take well. I didn't think her mom would appreciate her 5 year old coming home with pink hair. I know I wouldn't...
No comments:
Post a Comment