Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My New Do

My wonderful husband may have regretted saying: "Baby, do whatever you want with your hair! Whatever you come home with, I'll be happy with!"
That being said - CHECK ME OUT! =)
He loves it, thankfully. The girls have seen it before but it's a first for Riley and Molly. They didn't know what to think! Riley liked it but Molly had mixed emotions.




This was fresh from the beauty shop so I didn't have a chance to put my spin on it, but you get the drift.
I head to work tomorrow to see what they think. The in-laws will see it for the 1st time on Saturday @ Riley's soccer game. My hair hasn't been this short in a few years.
What's next, you ask? Pink highlights... oh yes. Most likely, when I go down to ATL in Oct, my entire head will be pink.
GO REBELS! =)

1 comment:

Ninny said...

Nope - the inlaws saw it on your blog just last night :) Cute!!!!! I'm sure it will be nice and cool for the summer.

Cindy